Upon receiving your order, you have 14 days to raise your return.
You are responsible for the costs of return. The 12,90€ must be paid online in the return portal on the NUXE website in order to generate your return label.
For the return to be accepted, the products must be in perfect condition, in their original case, unopened and unused. All gifts received must be returned too.
Any returns for damaged, faulty or incorrect items need to be organised by Customer Services, please scroll down to ‘Still need help?’.
Simply follow the steps below to make a return:
1. RAISE YOUR RETURN
Upon receipt of your order, you have 14 days to raise your return in your account.
To arrange your return,
- Access your order history – you can also find it in My Account
- Select the order you’d like to return – your most recent order should appear first
- Scroll down and click the ‘Return’ button
- Choose the products you wish to return and select the reason for the return
- Select ‘Start my return’ and follow the prompts
- 12,90€ return costs must be paid online in the return portal when you declare your return
2. POST YOUR RETURN
Once you have processed your return online, you have a further 14 days to return your item(s) to us.
Prepare your return: Put the products in a package (you can use the original box). Print and stick your return label on the outside of your package.
Post your return, and make sure to ask for a receipt as proof of sending.
Please ensure your items are securely wrapped and your parcel contains all the information requested.For the return to be accepted, the product(s) must be in perfect condition, in their original packaging, unopened and unused. All gifts must be returned.
Process and refund
We will notify you via email when we have processed your return.
All successful returns will be credited to the original payment method. The €12,90 return costs will be deducted from the amount refunded on your order.
Please note refunds may take 3 to 7 working days (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays) to show in your account. The refund will appear in your account as ‘THG’.
Still need help?
If the package has been damaged or opened, please do not accept receipt. The order will be returned to us by the carrier. Please inform our Customer Service. Your order will automatically be refunded after we have processed your return.
If the package has been received but you find damaged, faulty or incorrect items, kindly contact us with the following details to be shared:
- if you received a damaged product: the photo of the entire package, the label, the inside and the damaged product.
- if you received an incorrect or incomplete order: the photo of the entire parcel, the label and the photo of the contents of the parcel.
You can contact our Customer Service. Specify the subject of your request: “Returns and Refunds”.
You cannot exchange one product for another. However, upon receipt of your order, you have 14 days to return the items for which you want a refund.
You are responsible for the costs of return. The £3.90 must be paid online in the return portal on the NUXE website in order to generate your return label.
To return a product, please refer to the section above: " Can I return a product if I no longer want it? "