Products and Brand
What is NUXE care products use-by-date?
Most NUXE formulations have a proven stability lasting for 36 months. Therefore, in compliance with current regulations, they don't need any use-by date but a durability after opening.
Thus, you may see on our labels a pictogram representing an open jar indicating the recommended useful period once the container has been opened. It generally ranges from 6 (6M) to 24 months (24M).
Are NUXE products non-comedogenic?
All our face's products are non-comedogenic, i.e. they do not favour the appearance of comedones.
What is NUXE policy on animal testing?
NUXE does not test on animals neither its products nor the ingredients contained in its products, then respecting the European Regulation.
Could I have samples?
Our products are available in pharmacies and department stores where you will find testers, catalogues and samples.
Feel free to ask for further information or samples in the pharmacies and department stores where our products are available.
Where is the complete list of ingredients?
The Ingredient list also called INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) list appears on every product packaging. In each product description page, there is a tab called “Active Ingredients” listing our main active ingredients per products and their benefits.
If you wish to obtain our Ingredient list INCI, please contact our Customer Service here.
How to read the packaging?
1. LOGO OF THE BRAND OR RANGE
2. PRODUCT NAME AND PROPERTIES: Description of the product's benefits and star ingredients
3. Recommended SKIN TYPE for use of the product
4. CONTENTS: Quantity of product stated in weight or volume.
The 'e' shown in front of this information guarantees that the quantity of product has been subjected to checks and is compliant with the measurement system used in the European Union.
5. DESCRIPTION: Details of the product's benefits and results.
This information may appear translated in several languages.
6. INGREDIENTS: INCI List (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) of the ingredients contained in the formula, in descending order of concentration.
7. TYPE OF PACKAGING: HDPE, PP, PET are packaging materials.
8. MADE IN FRANCE: Product manufactured in France.
9. LABORATOIRE NUXE 19 rue Péclet 75015 Paris: The name and postal address of the company releasing the product onto the market.
10. www.nuxe.com: Address of the brand's website.
11. ECO-PACKAGING: Monetary participation in European programs aimed at eliminating and recycling all packaging components.
12. STORAGE LIFE AFTER OPENING: Recommended period, stated as a number of months, during which the product must be used after opening, assuming normal storage conditions and no exposure to extreme temperatures.
E.g.: 12M, the product can be used for 12 months after opening.
13. EAN CODE: Barcode number.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Information on special precautions for use and the list of ingredients, if this information cannot be shown on the packaging.
Can I use your products during pregnancy?
Laboratoire NUXE does not currently have a specific range for pregnant women. All of our products are tested under dermatological supervision and there is not to our knowledge any particular risk factor. However, we have not conducted clinical tests under medical supervision on this target population. It is therefore a precautionary principle. We prefer to recommend that NUXE products are not used during pregnancy.
Laboratoire NUXE is a natural cosmetic brand, what does it mean?
Our formulas contain a high of natural-origin ingredient on average. All the oils used are plant’s origin oils only and most of our patents (37 patents) are based on natural origin active ingredients. We have our own charter: products without mineral oils or animal-origin ingredients (excluding products from the hive), non comedogenic products, preservative system without paraben, contribution to environment protection.
Can I apply your products on my child’s skin?
Laboratoire NUXE does not currently have a specific range for children. As we have not developed products specifically for this target, we recommend not to use NUXE products on your child's skin.
How can I use the “Code privilege” inside the package of my product?
"Code Privilege" and gifts operations are for the moment only for customers who are living and purchasing in France and NUXE do not have yet an international loyalty program. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Is the “Code privilege” offer only valid in France ?
The “Code privilege” Offer is only valid in mainland France and Corsica due to logistic reasons. If you are located in Overseas French Territories, or any other foreign country, you will need a delivery address located in France or Corsica to be able to reedem your “Code privilege” offer. Please note that Nuxe offers a different loyalty program in the USA, and the UK. You may find more details on their respective websites.
If this does not answer your question, our consultants are at your disposal